I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW IMPORTANT DRY BRUSHING IS FOR YOUR BODY. THE MAIN BENEFITS ARE (AND NOT LIMITED TO):
- BATTLING CELLULITE
- DETOXING YOUR BODY
- HEALTHIER & SMOOTHER SKIN
MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS FOR 2-3 MINUTES EACH DAY, AND WATCH THE VIDEO TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE DOING IT CORRECTLY - ALWAYS IN SMALL CIRCULAR MOTIONS, UPWARDS TOWARDS THE HEART
PURCHASE ONLY A NATURAL BOAR BRISTLE BODY BRUSH
CLICK RELEVANT COUNTRY FOR PURCHASE EXAMPLE: SOUTH AFRICA, UNITED KINGDOM OR FRANCE
Here are my best Home Remedies for the seasonal Colds & Flu
1) Lemon Honey Hot Water (optional: add a dash of Brandy/Whiskey if you wanna really knock it before bed)
2) Cinnamon Honey Tea - Cinnamon is a natural antiviral - sweat out a cold with this spicy hot drink.
3) Vitamin C & Zink are my 2 best recommendations to take during a cold (up dose) or as a maintenance/precaution during the season (consult a doc on amount) They both help in speeding up recovery / lessening severity of the illness. A good all-round is Berocca.
4) Coconut Oil (unflavored) stirred into hot drink or added to your meal, it’s a natural immune booster (don’t get me started on all the skin & other benefits!) It doesn’t change the taste of whatever it’s added to.
5) Onion - good old white smelly eye-burning onion (don’t forget your goggles😎) peeled & cut in half, placed next to your bed before you sleep. It’s known to draw toxins & speed up heeling.
**Most importantly remember to stay hydrated. Especially with fever you need to make sure you drinks lots of water & hot drinks to avoid becoming dehydrated.
**I am not a medical practitioner & Our Mummy Life does not take responsibility for any issues incurred while trying these remedies. These are natural home remedies I have tried myself that have worked for a common cold or flu. If you’re unsure, or have a very high fever then please consult a doctor.
Click on a picture below to see the description: