a fun inexpensive way to make a floating race track!
all you need is:
*2 Foam pads *Scissors *Pen & Black Marker
Check out these simple and fun craft decorations for Easter.
Dying Easter eggs can be messy...so why not try these craft alternatives like painting with cotton balls or a wine cork. Also try stamping with a potato (Adults required) or an empty toilet paper roll.
DIY frame - to display your kids art!
Here's what you'll need
•A frame (thin cardboard is fine!)
•I used 1 frame vertically & 1 horizontally
•Some Art to hang!
slimy fun for the whole family!
1) 1 cup Wood glue
2) 1 cup Shaving cream
3) 25ml Hand Soap
4) 25ml Starch Powder
5) 2 tsp Baby Oil
6) 1 tsp Food Coloring of your choice
7) 2 tsp Borax powder (dissolved in 2 cups water)
*Adult supervision advised
*Handle Borax carefully, only adults should mix this
*Wash hands after making
*Do Not eat
*Music credit: https://www.bensound.com
A felt Christmas tree with decorations are great for toddlers. Helps keep them away from the real deal Tree.
Super easy to make! All you need is some colored felt, scissors, glue for the decorations, and tape/command strips to hang tree.
It's that time of year again, Back to school!!!! Many have already headed back, but next week will be the beginning for most of us in France. Have fun with your little one and try doing these fun crafts in preparation for the start of school.
Great for first day of school photo or their handprint. Also possible to write down a couple of fun facts like favorite color or what they are most excited for.
Iconic symbol for going back to school. Have fun going over shapes like circles and squares. Let the child place where they want the shapes. Teach your child the name of their new school by writing on the bus. Also possible to add photos to the windows on the bus. Simply have FUN!
Great opportunity to go over good behaviors and how to have fun with their new friends. Great for preparing your child for a new environment, if this is their first year at school.
Wising everyone a HAPPY Back To School!!!!
*Fun Halloween Crafts*
Halloween is just around the corner👻.
Try these easy, fun crafts at home with your little ones. 👻🕷🎃
Masking Tape Mummy
* Cut out a gingerbread man shape from construction paper and then apply torn strips of masking tape is a random order. Finish with some spooky googly eyes. 👀
Cotton Ball Ghost
* Cut out a ghost shape from construction paper. Apply cotton balls with glue to the entire ghost shape. Finish with a happy or spooky face.
Confetti Candy Corn
* Cut out a candy corn shape (triangle) from construction paper. Tear tiny pieces of colored (yellow, orange, white) paper. Apply glue and colored paper one stripe at a time. Finish with writing your name or make multiples and string them together.
Spooky Spider 🕷
* Apply black washable paint to the palm of your hand. Press hand on white piece of paper or paper plate. Reapply paint and press hand opposite of the first hand print. Color in the center of Spider.
* Apply white washable paint to the palm of hand and part of wrist. Press hand/wrist to black poster board or construction paper. Finish by glueing cotton swaps (qtips) on to your handprint.
Have Fun preparing for Halloween 🎃