Simple Baked Honey Cinnamon Nectarines
This dessert is GORGEOUS in every way - Tasty, Healthy, Full of flavor & totally hits the spot. You can use Peaches too, but I personally prefer Nectarines.
- Whole Fresh Nectarines (or peaches)
- Honey (about 1/4 tsp per half nectarine)
- Small drop of butter (about 1/2 tsp per half nectarine)
- Greek Yogurt to serve (Optional. I use Unsweetened)
Method: (Oven 200c non fan assisted)
- Cut the nectarine all the way around, along the groove.
- Holding it in both hands, separate the two halves by twisting each in a different direction - one will pull away with the pip in the middle, the other will be hollow.
- Remove the pip from the one half & lay them on a baking tray.
- Drizzle with honey, sprinkle with cinnamon & place butter on each half.
- Bake at 200c for approx 18-20 minutes or until peach is browned & very soft to the touch.
- Remove from oven & serve warm, with some Greek Yogurt on the side
Feel free to leave a comment below, id love to hear from you
If you enjoyed this recipe, you can share it with your friends by clicking the Facebook icon below