Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt
Oh boy I love this snack / dessert / anytime treat! I have a serious sweet tooth so im always experimenting to find tasty but healthy desserts - and this one is a winner everytime, and works well with any fruit (fresh or frozen)
The consistency is so close to ice cream, in fact the creaminess is much the same - especially if you use a good thick greek yogurt.
- 2 bananas
- 10 Strawberries
- 1.5 cups natural/plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbl spoon honey (more if you want it sweeter - taste it once blended before adding more)
- As per video above, blend all ingredients together
- Pour into a baking dish or glass serving dish (Freezer safe. No need to line with anything)
- Freeze for minimum 3 hours or it doesn't scoop out well
- Scoop & serve!
- Store in sealed container in freezer for up to 2 months
Feel free to leave a comment below, id love to hear from you
If you enjoyed this recipe, you can share it with your friends by clicking the Facebook icon below