Simple Chia Pudding
A fabulous dessert or breakfast, super simple to follow.
Once mixture has soaked overnight, you can top it with whatever you wish!
- If its breakfast stick to healthier options like fruit, yogurt, muesli or nuts.
- If its dessert, why not top it with your favorite crumbled cookie, shaved chocolate & coconut or simply golden syrup!
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 3 cups milk (unsweetened almond - however, normal cows milk fine too)
- Toppings of your choice (Fruit, Nuts, Coconut, Honey, Muesli, shaved Chocolate = endless options!)
- Follow directions in the video
Feel free to leave a comment below, id love to hear from you
If you enjoyed this recipe, you can share it with your friends by clicking the Facebook icon below